Shake the bottle gently for 5 seconds before each use. Prime the device the first time it is used or if it has not been used for 7 days or longer.
Adults and children 12 years and older: One spray into each nostril in the morning and at night.
Only use in adolescents 12 -17 years on medical advice.
Keep to the recommended dose.
It is important to use the spray regularly. While symptom relief starts quickly, it may take several days to become fully effective. Taking it regularly will help prevent your symptoms returning quickly.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use, and for full priming, spraying and cleaning instructions.
Do not use this product:
• in children under 12 years of age
• in adolescents 12 -17 years, except on medical advice
• for more than 6 months, except on medical advice
• if you are allergic to Dymista Allergy or any of its ingredients
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
• you have a nasal or sinus infection or ulceration in your nose
• you are pregnant or breastfeeding or are planning to become pregnant or breastfeed
• you have recently had injury or surgery to yournose
• you have a history of tuberculosis
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
• symptoms are not relieved within 7 days
• your nose bleeds
• you develop signs or symptoms of a nasal or sinus infection such as fever, pain or swelling, or discoloured nasal discharge
• you have eye pain or visual disturbances
Stop use and see a doctor or pharmacist if you:
• develop an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after using Dymista Allergy
Contains benzalkonium chloride and phenethyl alcohol as antimicrobial preservatives.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.