2 multi-textured lashes with a double-density outer edge and cat eyeliner for an intensifying effect.
1. For best results curl your lashes and apply one coat of mascara before applying lashes.
2. Measure the lashes against your eye and trim band to correct length (about 8% of your eye width).
3. Using the lash applicator, gently grasp the lash at the base, leaving the lash band exposed.
4. Apply a thin coat of adhesive to lash band. Wait 2-3 seconds until glue becomes sticky. This will ensure the lashes stick properly.
5. Gently press the applicator above the natural lashes along the natural lash line.
6. Release lash applicator once entire lash is secure.