Pour contents of sachet into mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Always read the ingredients. Read the warnings prior to use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. Do not use:
- in children 12 years and under.
- more than one sachet per dose.
Unless a doctor has advised:
- Adults: Do not use for more than a few days at a time.
- Do not give this medicine to children over 12 years and adolescents for more than 48 hours.
Unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist:
- Do not take with other product containing paracetamol.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have high blood pressure, heart problems.
- If you are taking anti-depressant medication.
- With other medicines intended to treat the symptoms of the common cold.
While using this product
- This product may cause sleeplessness.
- If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poison Information Centre (Australia: 13 11 26 New Zealand: 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
- Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains aspartame.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- Contains: Phenylephrine, Paracetamol and Guaifenesin.
- Advisory statement: contains total sugars 2.0g in a base including sucrose & lactose.
Contains aspartame and saccharin.
Contains 129mg (5.6mmol) of sodium which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist