E12 Brow-Eye Defining Brush
- Brows: Apply shadow using soft, feathering strokes outwards.
- Eyes: Apply eyeliner or dark eyeshadow along the lash line working from the inner eye outwards for perfect winged liner.
E13 Smudge Brush
- Place brush flat against the base of lashes and work brush back and forth across the lash line to soften eyeliner or eyeshadow.
- Concentrate on the outer end of the eye for a more dramatic look.
E10 Blending Eye Brush
- Look 1 Natural Eyes: Apply a light colour eyeshadow in long, sweeping motions to achieve an even wash of colour over eyelids.
- Look 2 Smokey Eyes: Brush in small circular motions, where you want darker eyeshadow. Blend in larger circular motions to soften the final look.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label and ingredients prior to use.