Nicorette Nicotine Gum Extra strength coated 4mg in the freshmint flavour is a quit-smoking aid.
• Sugar free • Actively fights cravings • 4mg nicotine gum is suitable for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day • Coated nicotine gum with a fresh minty flavour • Discreet craving relief
Nicorette Gum works by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It may be used to:
1. Stop smoking abruptly, or, 2. Cut down smoking before stopping.
Use nicotine gum with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products. This quit smoking gum can also be used in conjunction with other nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products for better craving relief.
Directions for use
- Read pack insert before use.
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
- Adults 18 years and over who smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day:
1. Stopping immediately
Weeks 1 to 12
1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours. Do not use more than 10 pieces/day.
After 12 weeks
Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces/day and then stop use.
2. Cutting down
Gradually increase gum use (maximum 10 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation.
2. Rest gum between cheek and gums.
3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling. Store below 25�C.
Do not use\n- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.\n- If you are under 12 years of age.\n\nProducts containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.