Panadol With Optizorb Paracetamol Pain Relief 100 Tablets
Panadol with Optizorb Tablets provide advanced absorption* compared with regular Panadol tablets. It contains a patented delivery system which allows it to deliver paracetamol more efficiently* to the body for pain relief, while remaining gentle on stomachs. Panadol with Optizorb Tablets provide temporary effective relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
Cold & flu symptoms
Panadol with Optizorb Pain Relief Tablets also reduce fever.
Panadol with Optizorb Tablets contains a patented delivery system which allows it deliver paracetamol more efficiently by breaking down faster than regular Panadol tablets to provide pain relief.
Advanced absorption* compared with regular Panadol tablets.
Gentle on stomachs.
Provides temporary effective relief of pain and discomfort.
*faster absorption compared with regular Panadol tablets.
Age: 12 - Adult, Tablets: 1-2, How often: Every 4-6hrs with water as required (Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hrs).
Age: 7-12, Tablets: 1/2 - 1, How often: Every 4-6hrs with water as required (Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hrs).
Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
Do not use Panadol
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or hydroxybenzoates.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use-by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if seals are intact.