Do not swallow. Do not place powder in mouth. Keep solution away from metal surfaces. 1. Stir 1/4 capful of Steradent Powder into water as hot as the finger can bear (40-50�C), using just enough water to cover the dentures. Do not use boiling water. Brush & rinse dentures with water to remove any large food debris. Place denture in solution. 2. For the removal of light stains leave for up to 10 minutes. Ensure dentures with metal parts are not soaked for longer than 10 mins. Heavier stains may need up to 20 minutes. For more stubborn stains, try regular overnight soaking. Do not use in conjunction with any other denture cleaner. 3. Brush lightly and rinse thoroughly before replacing in mouth. Store in a cool dry place.
For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Active Plus twice a day.
1. Rinse and brush dentures under running water. Place one Steradent Active Plus tablet together with your denture in glass.
2. Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures.
3. Brush and rinse dentures in water thoroughly before wearing.
4. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass. Store in a cool dry place.
1. For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Extra Strength Whitening twice a day. Rinse and brush dentures under running water. Place one Steradent Extra Strength Whitening tablet together with your dentures in a glass. 2. Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 15 minutes. Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures. 3. Rinse and brush dentures in water thoroughly before wearing. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass. Store in cool and dry place.
Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care. For soaking dentures only. Do not place tablets in mouth. Do not drink the solution. Harmful is swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
1. Thoroughly clean your dentures with Steradent cleaning tablets. 2. Remove excess water and dry the denture. 3. Apply the fixative cream to the denture in 3-4 places as short strips. 4. Press denture firmly into place and hold for a few seconds. 5. Wait approximately 5 minutes before eating and drinking. Advice: Use a cloth soaked in vegetable oil to remove the fixative cream from the denture. Ensure the nozzle stays dry as contact with moisture may cause the opening to become blocked. Denture can be removed easily when required. Any fixative residue can be easily removed from denture. Not harmful if swallowed. Suitable for use on all plastic and metal dentures. Store in a cool dry place.
Paraffinum liquidum, cellulose gum, calcium/sodium pvm/ma copolymer, petrolatum, aqua, polyethylene, flavour*, limonene, ci 45410. *mentha piperita and menthol.
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Dispose of responsibly. Keep tube opening clean and dry. Replace the lid after use. Do not squeeze directly into mouth. Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity/intolerance to any of the ingredients. Avoid contact with eyes. Retain outer pack for complete information.