Weeks 1 - 3: Softens the infected part of the nail by using Canesten Urea Ointment then gently remove the infected nail with plastic scraper.
* Soak the affected nail in warm water for 10 mins. Dry throughly.
* Apply urea ointment to the infected part of the nail.
* Cover affected nail(s) with a plaster. Leave fon for 24 hours.
* Use the scraper to gently scrape away only the infected parts of the nail.
Repeat the process daily for 2-3 weeks or until no more of the infected parts of the nail can be removed.
daily After soaking in warm water remove the softened infected parts of the nail daily using the plastic nail scraper.
Weeks 4 - 7. Apply Canesten Bifonazole cream on the nail bed.
* Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly.
* Treat the fungal infection by applying Canesten Bifonazole cream on the nail bed.
* Apply daily for 28 days to ensure treat the cause of the infection Store below 30�C.