Adults and children from 2 years: One chocolate square with or without food.
- Combantrin-1 with Mebendazole is also available in packs of 2 and 6 orange flavoured, chewable tablets. (Australia only)
- if roundworm, hookworm or whipworm are suspected, you should seek medical advice
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
Do not use
in children under 2 years of age
if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
if foil sachet is torn or damaged
Ask your doctor before use if
you are pregnant or breastfeeding
you are taking antibiotics
roundworm, hookworm or whipworm are suspected
- If symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor
- In the event of overdose seek medical attention
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.