Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Lozenges provide fast relief of a sore throat by numbing, soothing and reducing inflammation, a cause of sore throat pain.
The anaesthetic action numbs the pain, while the anti-inflammatory agent targets inflammation. The antibacterial action helps kill bacteria which can cause throat and mouth infections.
Choose a Higher Level of Sore Throat Pain Relief, and Experience the Difflam Difference*.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of - Sore throat. - Pharyngitis. - Tonsillitis. - Mouth Ulcers. - Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions. - Pain following mouth or throat surgery. - Pain following dental procedures.
*Difflam plus Anaesthetic Lozenge and Spray contain Benzydamine anti-inflammatory and Lidocaine anaesthetic providing additional numbing relief
"Do not use
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not have hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Contains Sucralose, lsomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea."
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.