Difflam-C Ready to Use Sore Throat Gargle & Mouth Solution with a fresh mint flavour provides fast temporary relief by treating inflammation, a cause of sore throat and mouth pain.
The Anti-inflammatory action targets the site of inflammation to reduce swelling and pain while the Antiseptic action helps kill bacteria associated with throat and mouth infections. Fast, temporary relief of a Sore Throat or Mouth, with Antiseptic Action.
Fast temporary relief from the symptoms of - Sore throat. - Tonsillitis. - Pharyngitis. - Mouth ulcers. - Pain following mouth or throat surgery. - Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions. - Pain following dental procedures including orosurgical & periodontal procedures.
Age: Adults & children aged 6 years & over
Dosage: 15mL. Hold in the mouth or gargle for at least 30 seconds.
How often: Every 1 1/2-3 hours as required.
(In each 15 mL) Benzydamine hydrochloride: 22.5mg Chlorhexidine gluconate: 18mg.
Do not use
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- This product contains chlorhexidine. Severe allergic reaction can occur. Stop use if this occurs and see your doctor immediately.
-See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
-Not recommended for children under 6 years - Avoid contact with eyes: if in eyes, rinse well with water.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist
- A harmless superficial discolouration of the teeth may occur with prolonged use of products containing chlorhexidine
- The efficacy of an antiseptic agent in oral solutions in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
Contains Alcohol 9.4% v/v
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.