Massage lightly into the affected area 3-6 times a day as necessary.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 5% w/w
Do not use this medicine
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin
- If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use and contact your doctor or pharmacist
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 14 days, unless directed by a doctor
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.