Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Sore Throat Spray provides rapid relief of a sore throat by numbing, soothing and reducing inflammation a cause of sore throat pain.
Triple Action Formula The Anaesthetic action numbs the pain, while the Anti-inflammatory agent targets inflammation. The Antibacterial action helps kill bacteria which can cause throat and mouth infections. The multi-directional spray nozzle allows application directly onto the sore, inflamed area for fast relief.
- Sugar free. - Lactose free - Gluten free.
Temporary relief from the symptoms of: - Sore throat - Pharyngitis - Tonsillitis - Mouth ulcers - Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions. - Pain following mouth or throat surgery. - Pain following dental procedures.
Do not use this medicine
- In children under 12 years.
- If past the expiry date.
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use
- If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
- Do not inhale this product.
- Use with care if you are asthmatic.
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the spray.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- The efficacy of the antibacterial agent in the spray in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Contains: Alcohol (15% v/v), Benzoates, Sucralose.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.