- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Stop and ask a doctor if a rash develops.
- If you use large quantities (>100g) of paraffin-based products you should regularly change clothing, bedding or dressings impregnated with the product and keep away from naked flames as there is a fire hazard.
- Application of the product to the breast is not recommended during breast-feeding.
- Contains methyl hydroxybenzoate and propyl hydroxybenzoate as preservatives.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
For the temporary relief of a wide range of dry skin conditions. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.