To open, use cap to puncture seal at nozzle end.
For itches: rub gently into the affected area 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For scabies: see pack leaflet.
Do not use:
- in or around the eyes or mouth
- on very inflamed skin
- on oozing or weeping wounds
- on acute eczema or broken skin
- if you are allergic to crotamiton or any other ingredients
- if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- if tube seal is broken or missing.
See your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if:
- you are breastfeeding
- you are taking or have recently taken any medicines, including any that you buy without a prescription.
- For external use only.
Contains propylene glycol which may cause skin irritation and cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis).