Neostrata Resurface Glycolic Renewal Serum 30mL

This powerful combination of 12% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (10% Glycolic Acid and 2% Lactobionic Acid) and antioxidants is formulated to renew the appearance of skin's surface texture. It reduces the visible appearance of pores.This powerful combination of 12% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (10% Glycolic Acid and 2% Lactobionic Acid) and antioxidants is formulated to renew the appearance of skin's surface texture. It reduces the visible appearance of pores and targets a smoother, radiant complexion. Oil-free.

In a clinical study using the Neostrata Resurface Glycolic Renewal Serum for 4 weeks with twice daily use:
* 97% of users noticed tighter skin
* 94% of users noticed less apparent pores
* 94% of users noticed smoother skin texture and skin looks radiant

THE SCIENCE OF SKIN REGENERATION
NEOSTRATA is defined as a combination of "new" and "layers," which perfectly describes our skincare philosophy of promoting the skin's natural restoration process across the skin's layers.
NEOSTRATA's Dermatologist founders pioneered antiageing science in 1974 with the discovery of the regenerative properties of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs). Today, NEOSTRATA continues to advance the field of skin regeneration with published research and clinical results and the discovery of new molecules such as NeoGlucosamine and Aminofil.
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Soldout

Regular price $63.99
/

Use once or twice a day, as tolerated, on cleansed skin before applying a NEOSTRATA moisturizer. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Glycolic Acid, Glycereth-7 Trimethyl Ether, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Lactobionic Acid, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Sodium Bisulfite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.

Related items You might like to add

Reviews See what others say