Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
Per Tablet: Ibuprofen 200mg
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use if:
- you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- for more than 3 days at a time.
- if you have asthma.
- if you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- if you are taking medicine regularly.
- if you are aged 65 years or older.
- in children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: you have an allergic reaction.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use