Nurofen For Children 7+ And Pain And Fever Relief Chewable Capsules 100mg Ibuprofen Orange 12 Pack
Since 1999, Australian parents have trusted Nurofen for Children to help their kids with pain and fever as they grow up. Nurofen For Children Soft Chewable Capsules come in an easy to chew format which does not require water, making it easy and convenient. They provide temporary relief of mild to moderate pains such as:
• Cold and flu symptoms, including fever reduction • Headaches • Sore throats • Dental pain • Earaches • Minor aches, sprains and strains
Coming in a pleasant orange flavour, they are a suitable option for older children who find tablets difficult to swallow.
For the temporary relief of pain and fever. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.
Do not use:
• in anyone with a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney or liver function or heart failure
• if allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. In case of allergic reaction, stop using and see your doctor immediately
• in the last 3 months of pregnancy
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
• for more than 3 days at a time
• in children under 7 years of age
• in children and adolescents suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
• if your child suffers from asthma or chickenpox (varicella)
• with products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines taken regularly
• in adults aged 65 years or over
• if trying to become pregnant, or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if cap seal is intact at first opening. Check the child resistant cap mechanism is engaged after use by tightening cap until cap clicks when opening is attempted.