Nurofen Pain And Inflammation Relief Gel 5% Ibuprofen 100G
Nurofen Gel 100g provide targeted relief for sprains, strains and sport injuries.
With its active ingredient ibuprofen, Nurofen Gel provides effective temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with acute soft tissue injuries including sprains, strains and sports injuries.
Rub Nurofen Gel gently into the skin of the affected area.
Adults and children over 12 years: Squeeze 4-10 cm of gel onto the affected area then replace the cap. (This represents 50-125mg of ibuprofen.) Gently rub in the gel until it is absorbed - then wash your hands. Do not reapply more gel within 4 hours. Do not use with an air tight dressing, Do not apply it more than 4 times in 24 hours.
Ibuprofen 5% w/w
For external use only. This product is for short term use only. If your symptoms persist for more than 7 days consult your doctor. Keep the affected area away from strong sources of natural or artificial light. Do not use on broken, on the lips or near the eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs.
Do not use if:
- you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems,
- during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- in children under 12 years of age.
- with other medicines that you are using regularly.
- if you have asthma.
- if you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicine.
- if you are pregnant or are trying to become pregnant.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: you have an allergic reaction.