Take with water.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage. Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if:
- You have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- For more than 3 days at a time.
- If you have asthma.
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first six months of pregnancy.
- In children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- If you are taking medication regularly.
- If you are aged 65 years or over.
- In children under 7 years of age.