Pevaryl Anti-Fungal Foaming Solution is for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as Pityriasis Versicolor, a fungal skin infection causing scaly or flaky discolouration of the skin. Pevaryl Anti-Fungal Foaming Solution is also effective at treating athlete's foot, tinea and ringworm as well as other candidal complaints.
Apply as directed.
How to Use the Sachets
1. In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
2. When finished, turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
3. You may dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body or out of your hair.
4. Next morning, take a shower if desired.
5. Repeat the process for the next 2 evenings.
6. Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
7. If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Econazole 1% w/w
This product contains benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone as preservatives.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.