For the first time, use a small amount, too much can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
1. Apply Polident once a day to clean dry dentures, in short strips as shown, not too close to denture edges.
2. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures, press dentures into place, hold firmly & bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with warm water, then slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
2. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water & soft brush.
3. Use Polident Daily Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture & then rinse with water. Store in a cool, dry place.
Calcium/sodium pvm/ma copolymer, petrolatum, cellulose gum, mineral oil, flavour, propylparaben, ci 45430.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Other side effects such as oral irritations and gastrointestinal symptoms (e.g.nausea) may occur. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.