Please keep this carton for the directions for use.
For the first time, use a small amount. Use more if needed. too much adhesive can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
Applying: 1. Clean and dry your dentures.
2. Apply product as shown in the diagram, not too close to denture edges.
A. Upper denture: Apply in a long continuous strip. Apply 2 shorter strips in the middle of the denture.
B. Lower denture: Apply product in a long continuous strip.
C. Partial denture: Apply 2 short strips.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with water, then slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
2. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and soft brush.
3. Use Polident Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water. Store in a cool, dry place.
Calcium/sodium pvm/ma copolymer, petrolatum, cellulose gum, mineral oil.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Other side effects such as oral irritations and gastrointestinal symptoms (e.g. Nausea) may occur.