- Suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in mouth every 2 to 3 hours as required.
- Do not take more than 12 lozenges in 24 hours.
- Do not take hot food or drink soon after using this product as it may burn your mouth.
- If irritation occurs. Stop use immediately and seek medical advice.
- Not suitable for children 6 years and under.
- If sore throat persists for more than two days accompanied by fever or headache or nausea consult your doctor.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Contains: Each lozenge contains saccharine and sugars (sucrose & glucose).