Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream For Sensitive Skin 150G
Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream works close to the root even on short hair, leaving your skin touchably smooth. The spray on method means you can easily cover hard to reach areas like the back of your leg, quickly and with no mess.
Takes from 5-10 minutes before using please read pack precautions carefully. Step into the shower or bath. make sure your skin is dry before you start.
1. For legs: Spray from 5cm away from the leg, pressing down firmly on the spray button to spray consistently. Make sure all the areas are evenly covered (you don't need a thick layer).
For sensitive areas such as underarms or bikini line: spray a small (3-5cm) amount on your fingers and spread by hand. Make sure you wash any cream from your hands afterwards.
2. Leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes in total - but don't leave it any longer.
3. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely and then dry. When you've finished, rinse and dry the can and nozzle for next time. Ensure can and nozzle are fully dry before replacing cap.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Keep out of reach of children. Pressurised dispenser. Do not pierce or burn even after use. protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray near or on naked flame, heat or any incandescent material. No smoking.